Angelique will lie at 110 Kopu road where her funeral service will be held on Wednesday 22 August 2018 at 2pm, followed by interment in the Wairoa cemetery.
Beloved husband of Doris, Cherished father of Francis, James, Mickey, Harry, Waka, and Tu.
All messages to 19 Scott street, Wairoa 4108
Funeral details to follow.
Chance of Rain
High 17°/Low 10°
High 16°/Low 9°
High 16°/Low 11°
High 15°/Low 7°
High 12°/Low 6°
Lake Tutira , Hawkes Bay............................................. Photo by: Allan Pickering
- Prisons a 'moral and fiscal failure' Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says August 20, 2018The Government's attempt at reforming our criminal justice system kicked off with Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern describing prisons as a "moral and fiscal failure".It's the same phrase used by former Prime Minister Bill English in...
- Katy Perry's team bungy jump off Auckland Harbour Bridge August 20, 2018Katy Perry is making the most of her time in Auckland, posting a video of a number women bungy jumping off the Harbour Bridge.Her Instagram story features a member of Perry's entourage phoning her mum to let her know she was "about...
- Ngāti Paoa group 'repossesses' Northcote's Hato Petera College August 20, 2018Two Māori families whose ancestors lived around the site of Northcote's Hato Petera College 170 years ago have "repossessed" the land.Kaitaia-based Kotahitanga Aotearoa Movement leader Reti Hohaia Netana Boynton said the group,...
- Buildings 'blown to pieces' by tornadoes in Ohope, New Plymouth August 20, 2018Two separate tornadoes have caused considerable damage to properties across the North Island this evening.New Plymouth was struck by a tornado around 5.30pm, uprooting trees and tearing iron roofing from houses. SEND US YOUR...
- Offender yet to be located after assault incident on Auckland's Queen St August 20, 2018An attacker is yet to be located following an assault incident shortly before midday in central Auckland.The incident took place near the Tasman International Academy on Queen St, with members of the public spotting police officers...
- Buy your milk at dairies, force supermarkets to compete on price, says Federated Farmers August 20, 2018is calling on Kiwis to stage a revolt against supermarkets and buy their milk from dairies instead.The call comes after Bodo Lang, a University of Auckland marketing professor, slammed milk pricing in New Zealand as "astoundingly...
- Woman dies after scarf gets caught in mobility scooter wheel August 20, 2018A Pāpāmoa mother who phoned 111 after a woman on a mobility scooter died outside her home says the woman's scarf had got caught in the back wheel.Fiona Kenny was at home when a woman knocked on her door asking her to phone...
- Breakdowns cause disruptions for Auckland motorists before rush-hour begins August 20, 2018A breakdown on the Auckland Harbour Bridge heading southbound is causing delays for motorists heading towards the city.The NZ Transport Agency tweeted about the incident at 4.50pm and reports one car is blocking the left lane of...
- New contracts will improve coronial post-mortem services across NZ - Ministry of Justice August 20, 2018New contracts for post-mortem services will strengthen support provided to coroners in the early stages of cases, says the Ministry of Justice, despite concerns "homicides could be missed".From September 1, four services will provide...
- Year 13 'dual pathways' scrapped to fund 1060 extra trades academies places August 20, 2018A pilot scheme enabling Year 13 students to dual-enrol in both school and a polytechnic has been scrapped to fund more places in trades academies.Education Minister Chris Hipkins says the " dual pathway " scheme for Year 13 students...